Home-Based Crisis Intervention Manager
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a Community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental Health services with emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill the Full-Time Home-Based Crisis Intervention Manager position.
The Home- Based Crisis Intervention Manager is an integral part of the HBCI team and is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the HBCI program. The HBCI Manager must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional. The HBCI Manager will supervise a team consisting of clinical Interventionists. The HBCI Program provides intensive, short-term therapeutic treatment interventions to children and youth at imminent risk of out of home placement, psychiatric hospitalization, and children in transition from hospital or residential setting back into their home. Services will be delivered using a family driven, youth guided, trauma informed, culturally responsive and developmentally sensitive approach. A collaborative team approach with high supervisory involvement will be instrumental in the service delivery of this model. This model will offer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services are provided in the home and community-based settings. They will adhere to and promote the philosophy and mission of the company by performing the following duties.
The annual salary generally ranges between $67,000-$71,000. This range is an estimate based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Please make sure to apply for this role - even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the role and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of the HBCI program staff.
- Provides clinical oversight and direction to HBCI program staff.
- Leads team organizational and clinical meetings.
- Provide Clinical guidance and ensures high quality service delivery
- Demonstrated ability in screening and assessment.
- Demonstrated ability in clinical documentation.
- Provide individual and group supervision.
- Provide case consultation.
- Provide case coverage in Interventionist absence.
- Will be available to support and consult with team as needed.
- Ensures HBCI services are delivered in compliance with all relevant contractual and regulatory standards of service delivery and documentation.
- Monitor and evaluate program activities to ensure quality and effectiveness.
- Provide on-call rotation duties and coverage as needed.
- Assists with additional projects and/or duties as needed.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional Required (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC or LMFT)
- Experience in program leadership and development
- Experience working with children and youth in crisis situations
- Experience in utilization of trauma-informed practices
- Strong Management Skills
- Ability to make sound judgment and possess reasoning abilities during crises
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Ability to role model and teach effective de-escalation techniques to families and staff
- Must possess a valid NYS driver’s license.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards