Interventionist (Home-Based Crisis Intervention Program)
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a Community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental Health services with emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill multiple Full-Time Interventionist positions, with our Home-Based Crisis Intervention program.
The Interventionist provides intensive, trauma-informed crisis intervention and stabilization with the youth and family and case management services to youth who are at imminent risk of hospitalization, or admission to a group treatment program, or are at risk for a rapid readmission to such settings. They will adhere to and promote the philosophy and mission of the company by performing the following duties.
Annual salary: $55,000
This salary is an estimate based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Please make sure to apply for this role - even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the role and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide clinical services to 2-3 families at a time, conduct up to daily meetings with each child/youth and family.
- Provide crisis intervention and stabilization.
- Conduct intensive outreach to client and family.
- Screen and assess clients for social determinants of health, mental health, trauma, risk, and substance use.
- Assess client and develop a Treatment Plan.
- Develop and facilitate service delivery.
- Coordinate treatment plans with collateral service providers.
- Maintain complete case management records.
- Provide on-call rotation duties and coverage as needed.
- Other related duties within the scope of the position as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Assists with additional projects and/or duties as needed.
- MSW, or Masters in Psychology or Human Services and Licensed Mental Health provider -OR- Unlicensed with a Masters or Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year of relevant experience in community based mental health or case management.
- Experience working with children and youth in crisis situations.
- Experience in utilization of trauma-informed practices.
- Experience working with children and adolescents.
- Experience delivering Evidence-Based Interventions to children and adolescents.
- Comfortable traveling to and working in families’ homes and communities.
- Ability to be proactive and have relentless commitment to shared treatment planning and shared decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to engage hard-to-reach populations as well as families and youth impacted by trauma, poverty, complex stressors, violence, mental health, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid NYS driver’s license
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards