IPA Specialist (Independent Practice Association)
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a Community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental Health services with emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill a Full-Time IPA Specialist position. (Click here for information about the IPA.)
The IPA Specialist will administer and support the daily functions of the Independent Practice Association (IPA) by performing administrative tasks and services. The IPA Specialist will promote the philosophy and mission of the agency by performing the following duties.
The annual salary generally ranges between $40,000-$43,000. This range is an estimate based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Please make sure to apply for this role - even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the role and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date IPA and personnel files and records, including conducting periodic audits. Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of IPA files and records.
- Supports and/or facilitates the credentialing of qualified job applicants for the IPA; collaborates with Directors and Program Managers to understand skills and competencies required for specific services.
- Assists with effective onboarding and off-boarding of providers through the selection process, completing and maintaining new hire paperwork and certification as required.
- Works alongside the Strategy and Marketing departments to help search, find, and coordinate new prospect agencies interested in joining ICAN IPA.
- Assists the Director of IPA Operations with coordination of meetings, events, and business to business relationships.
- Answers frequently asked questions from providers relative to standard policies, credentialing processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate IPA Management.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to provider changes.
- Assists with provider policies and procedures manuals to include processing updates and distribution of changes as needed.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Assists with additional projects and/or duties as required by the Director of IPA Operations.
- Assists with additional projects and/or duties as required.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Prior Human Resources experience of at least one to two years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards