Kids Otsego Service Coordinator
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a Community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental Health services with an emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill a Full Time Service Coordinator position in the Kids Otsego program (click here for Program Information).
The Kids Otsego Service Coordinator oversees all activities related to the development and implementation of individualized service plans in a preventive context and promotes the philosophy and mission of the company by performing the duties listed below.
Annual Salary: $44,000, Non-Exempt, paid at an hourly rate.
35-hour workweek, Monday - Friday
Please make sure to apply for this role - even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the role and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts outreach to engage clients and assist families with an understanding of agency philosophy and policies.
- Responsible to travel within the county and meet with clients within homes and schools.
- Links clients and their families to appropriate resources and services in a timely and coordinated manner.
- Assists the client and family with the development, implementation and monitoring of their individualized service plan of scheduled meetings to review, revise and discuss such plans as required.
- Schedules monthly team meetings with the family, service providers and any other individuals identified as a team member.
- Acts as a liaison between client and family, agency personnel, DSS staff and other service providers as necessary and appropriate.
- Provides advocacy for the development of services and resources that do not currently exist within the community but are deemed necessary.
- Identifies and utilizes both formal and informal community supports and networks.
- Completes all required documentation in a comprehensive and timely manner as required by DSS and KO regulations including mandatory face to face contacts.
- Attends agency in-services, workshops and seminars as required.
- Attends family court as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in human services or mental health field from four-year college or university.
- At least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards