Youth Care Coordinator
Children’s Care Management
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a Community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental Health services with an emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill a Full-Time Youth Care Coordinator position, within the Children's Care Management program (click here for Program information.)
The Youth Care Coordinator conducts and schedules assessments, referrals, advocacy and supports, counseling, education of patients and enrollees and care team members assuring the patient receives quality services to maintain optimum healthcare needs without barriers. The Youth Care Coordinator adheres to and promotes the philosophy of the company by performing the duties listed below.
Annual Salary: $44,000, Non-Exempt, paid at an hourly rate.
35-hour workweek, Monday - Friday
Please make sure to apply for this role - even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the role and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for outreach and engagement to formally enroll referred children into the care management program.
- Conducts assessments, evaluates needs, establishes and maintains care plan and maintains referrals for enrollees. Ensures supports are in place inclusive of peer and family contacts.
- Develops Interim Plan of Care based on preliminary clinical information and assigned level that will identify linkages and services immediately required, based on information received from referral sources if applicable.
- Ensures all initial linkages are established and maintained.
- Collaborates with all services providers and establishes team communication plan.
- Monitors goals on a continuing basis and that team is communicating.
- Monitors and ensures that care plan is relevant to health home policies and procedures.
- Consults with family members and social supports to maintain support consistency.
- Advocates for additional services and linkages as appropriate.
- Maintains current care management documentation and information regarding care management activities within the required health IT system.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in human services or mental health field from a four-year college or university.
- At least two years experience in Human Services, primarily Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards