Family Service Coordinator
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a Community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental Health services with emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill a Full-Time Family Service Coordinator position in the Kids Oneida program (Click here for program information).
The Family Service Coordinator oversees all activities related to the development and implementation of individualized plans of care to Severely Emotionally Disturbed youth and their families. The Coordinator adheres to and promotes the philosophy and missions of the company by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
Annual Salary: $44,000, Non-Exempt, paid at an hourly rate.
35-hour workweek, Monday - Friday
Please make sure to apply for this role - even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the role and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts outreach to engage child(ren) and assist families with an understanding of agency philosophy and policies
- Links child(ren) and their families to appropriate resources and services in a timely and coordinated manner
- Assists the child(ren) and family with the development, implementation and monitoring of their individualized plan of care and schedules quarterly meetings to review, revise and discuss such plans.
- Acts as a liaison between child(ren) and family, agency personnel and other service providers as necessary and appropriate.
- Provides advocacy for the development of services and resources that do not currently exist within the community but are deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in human services or mental health field from four-year college or university.
- At least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards