Healthy Families Program Manager
Healthy Families of Montgomery and Schoharie Counties
Integrated Community Alternatives Network (ICAN), a community-based Wraparound provider of Social and Mental health services with emphasis on treating the client in a family context, is currently seeking innovative and experienced applicants to fill a Full-Time Healthy Families Program Manager position based in Montgomery & Schoharie Counties.
The Program Manager is responsible for the administrative oversight of the Montgomery and Schoharie Healthy Families Program. The Healthy Families New York Home Visiting Program is a comprehensive program that focuses on the safety of children while at the same time supporting families. The services are easily accessible to isolated, at-risk families and are respectful of the cultural and community diversity. The manager is empowered not only to assure quality of services provided through the program locally, but also to promote the philosophy of Healthy Families New York through the following responsibilities:
The annual salary generally ranges between $52,000-$56,000. This range is an estimate based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
35-hour workweek, Monday - Friday
*Application Deadline is Friday, February 16, 2024*
Please make sure to apply for this role- even if you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications. We welcome your application and would, in particular, like to know what about the tole and our organization interested you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of the Healthy Families New York Program, including fiscal management, administrative, and service delivery components.
- Assists with overall planning and direction of the program.
- Supervises employees and provides team leadership.
- Maintains a work environment that provides maximum safety and health.
- Responsible for interviews, hiring and providing proper orientation.
- Provides ongoing training to support developmental needs of staff.
- Reviews and compiles appropriate records and reports as required for the program.
- Implements continuous quality improvement plan.
- Facilitates and conducts local advisory board meetings.
- Facilitates or conducts regular staff meetings.
- Reviews participant case plans.
- May provide direct service, e.g. crisis intervention, to families.
- Acts as liaison with other community agencies to promote the program to achieve/ maintain capacity.
- Maintains a relationship with HFNY Program contract manager.
- Ensures that performance targets and performance indicators are being achieved.
- Attends HFNY State Leadership meetings.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Master degree in social work or health strongly recommended or Bachelor degree with 3 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Four years of direct experience with at-risk families, including work in the field of child abuse or family violence and previous supervisory experience.
- Administrative experience in human service or related program(s), including experience in quality assurance/improvement and program development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume and list of professional references at our ICAN Career Center.ICAN is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 4-Day Workweek (optional)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insurance Buy Back
- Employee Wellness Benefit
- Longevity Awards